SteriPEN Journey Safe Water System
The Journey Safe Water System combines the Journey LCD water purifier with the versatile SteriPEN FitsAll Filter and BPA-Free 1L Nalgene bottle. Journey's ultraviolet light destroys viruses, bacteria and protozoa in 0.5L (16oz.) of water in 48 seconds or 1L (32oz.) in 90 seconds. The LCD displays treatment time, battery status and usage of the 8,000 dose UV lamp. The FitsAll Filter removes debris and particulates, also working as an adapter, allowing the Journey to mate with the Nalgene bottle.
The Journey Safe Water System also comes with a customized neoprene carrying case and 2 disposable CR123 batteries. #117-951A
Questions about shipping?
Availability: Usually ships next business day
- Journey Product Specs
- Weight: 128 g / 4.5 oz. with batteries.
- Size: 18.6 cm (7.3 in.) length, 4.1 cm (1.6 in.) width, and 3.3 cm (1.3 in.) depth.
- Battery: Uses two CR123 batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Disposable -- 100 treatments (16oz./0.5L); Rechargeable -- 40-50 treatments (16oz./0.5L)
- UV Lamp Life: 8,000 treatments
|Copyright 2012 GreatOutdoorsDepot.com. All rights reserved.
WARNING! Some aspects of mountaineering and other related outdoor activites are potentially hazardous.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
BuyYaktrax - On Sale Now!