Primus Omni-Fuel Stove
OmniFuel is a good example of making a great product even better.The stove, which is a refinement of the MultiFuel stove, uses very advanced materials to offer advanced functionality. OmniFuel is designed to handle demanding conditions, extreme altitudes and both high and low temperatures. A new and even faster preheating system saves both fuel and time. OmniFuel is a sturdy stove that works with LP gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel and kerosene - even aviation fuel. Using the separate control knob, the flame can be adjusted to provide the exact heat required. The ErgoPump, the multi-tool with an integrated cleaning needle, nylon stuff sack and the windscreen and heat reflector are included. If you're going to use your own fuel, don't forget a fuel bottle. #319-295AP
Questions about shipping?
Availability: Usually ships next business day
- This stove does it all! Runs directly on LP gas canisters and white gas, gasoline, kerosene, diesel and other petroleum-based fuels with the included pump for pressurization.
- Precision flame control with new flame adjustment system that features three jet nipples.
- Unique pump design extracts unused fuel in the fuel line to eliminate fuel spillage when disconnecting the bottle
- 12" fuel line makes this stove perfect for rough conditions
- Built-in windscreen and heat reflector improve heating efficiency
- Compatible with many fuel canisters: Primus, MSR and Snow Peak brands. Fuel canisters sold seperately.
- Weight: 16.4 oz. with fuel pump / 12.8 oz. without
- Output: 3,000 W / 10,500 BTU/h
- Boiling time: 3 min (+40 sec preheating)
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 3.5" x 3.4"
- Ignition: Manual
- Suitable for: 1 to 4 people
- Temperature: Winter: unlimited cold
|Copyright 2012 GreatOutdoorsDepot.com. All rights reserved.
WARNING! Some aspects of mountaineering and other related outdoor activites are potentially hazardous.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
BuyYaktrax - On Sale Now!