Petzl Myo XP Headlamp
The Petzl Myo XP uses one high output 3 watt LED. A boost mode increases the brightness for 20 seconds. A hinger difuser lens allows for either projection or proximity lighting. Tri-color battery life indicator. 70 hours hours of burn time on max and 170 hours on min. Updated for 2008, the LED is now 3 times brighter than previous model. #PI412
Note: Petzl products can only be shipped to addresses within the US. Petzl recommends not using lithium batteries with this headlamp as doing so might cause the lamp to overheat and damage LED bulbs.
Questions about shipping?
Availability: Usually ships next business day
- More powerfule with the new LED : 3 times brighter
- Shines up to 97 meters
- 150 lumens (Boost mode), 85 lumens (Maximum level)
- Ability to adapt the light's brightness to the activity: 3 lighting levels (maximum, optimum, economic)
- Wide Angle lens allows to quickly switch from flood beam proximity lighting to focused long-distance lighting in a single movement
- Boost mode increases power if needed, while optimizing energy consumption and weight (175 g including batteries)
- Perfect for endurance-oriented activities: 180 h light duration at economic level
- Light body is tiltable to direct the light beam where needed
- Compact design
- Adjustable elastic headband
- Top strap included (not attached on the MYO XP) to increase stablility if needed
- Battery charge indicator light : warns when batteries are 70% and then 90% discharged
- Buttons are protected when light body is in up position
- Bulb does not need to be replaced
- Water resistant for all-weather use
- CE Certified
- Wide Angle Lens made of impact resistant polycarbonate
- Operates on 3 AA batteries (included)
|Copyright 2012 GreatOutdoorsDepot.com. All rights reserved.
WARNING! Some aspects of mountaineering and other related outdoor activites are potentially hazardous.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
BuyYaktrax - On Sale Now!