Nathan HPL 020 Race Vest
Nathan's HPL 020 Race Hydration Vest features a 3-way Propulsion Harness, 2-liter hydration bladder with filter-compatible screw-top closure and bite valve, dual front pockets - one energy gel holster, one zippered and two zippered rear compartments. Lightweight, breathable wall mesh with soft perimeter binding that feels great against skin and won't damage technical apparel.
Used by racer Dana "Mud 'n' Guts" Miller, who discovered that Nathan's lightweight hydration vest helped him cut down on the nausea caused by a waist pack. He recommends using one on your next hundred-miler, whether it's your first or your 25th. #283-797
Questions about shipping?
Availability: Usually ships next business day
- 3-way Propulsion Harness
- 2 liter Hydration Bladder with a Slideseal top closure
- and bite valve
- Dual front pockets –– one mesh holster, one zippered
- Two zippered rear compartments
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap with tube clip
- Lightweight, breathable Wall Mesh with soft perimeter binding
- feels great against skin and won’t damage technical apparel
- Weight: 6.0 oz.
|Copyright 2012 GreatOutdoorsDepot.com. All rights reserved.
WARNING! Some aspects of mountaineering and other related outdoor activites are potentially hazardous.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
BuyYaktrax - On Sale Now!