Injinji NuWool Crew Outdoor Series Sock
As your feet face the elements, the Outdoor Series tetratsok is an interface system specifically designed to perform and adapt to any type of terrain. Engineered with AIS: technology and constructed with Injinji’s exclusive natural wicking Nüwool, the tetratsok provides exceptional comfort and performance unlike any other athletic wool sock. #A0921
Questions about shipping?
Availability: Out of stock - Discontinued.
- Ideal for trail running, hiking, trekking, adventure sports, mountain biking
- Engineered to adapt to any type of terrain or footwear
- Natural fine gauge wool fibers regulate moisture transport
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion resistant
- Anti-friction fiber combination to prevent blisters
- Comfortable and durable
- Fabric: 70% NuWool / 25% Nylon / 5% Spande-flex
- NuWool Technology: Injinji integrates Merino Wool's natural high performance composite with the best modern man-made fiber technology. The result is an ultra fine, transeasonal yarn that keeps your skin temperature refreshingly cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Anatomical Interface System (AIS): is engineered to separate your toes with a thin, anti-friction membrane that is both lightweight and breathable. Seamless in construction, the tetratsok forms to every contour of your foot. This allows for true restriction free movement from your heel to five toes, encourages healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blisters from developing.
|Copyright 2012 GreatOutdoorsDepot.com. All rights reserved.
WARNING! Some aspects of mountaineering and other related outdoor activites are potentially hazardous.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
BuyYaktrax - On Sale Now!