Injinji CoolMax Peformance Series Compression Sock
Injinji Ex-Celerator Toesock is an over the calf compression sock that guards against blistering and pumps up circulation. This sock helps accelerate the recovery of calf and foot muscles as well as reducing delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS). Engineered with AIS technology and constructed with Coolmax FreshFX to keep your feet dry and odor free. Ideal for runners, cyclists, sport recovery and travel. #A2280
Questions about shipping?
Availability: Usually ships next business day
- Pumps Up Circulation
- Guards Against Blistering
- Allows Proper Alignment Of Toes
- Accelerates Recovery Of Muscle Force Capacity
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (Doms)
- Materials: 65% CoolMax freshFX, 15% Nylon, 20% Lycra Energy
- CoolMax FreshFX This is a Coolmax fiber bonded with silver allowing the combination of superior moisture wicking abilities one can only get from CoolMax® and the anti-odor and antimicrobial properties that come from silver. (An Invista Product).
- Lycra Energy A licensed Invista certification for products using Lycra in a sock that meet the correct levels of compression throughout the shaft of the sock allowing for gradually decreasing compression going up the sock. This provides the benefits of decreased swelling, a feeling of increased energy, and an enhanced sense of well-being for athletes. (An Invista Product)
|Copyright 2012 GreatOutdoorsDepot.com. All rights reserved.
WARNING! Some aspects of mountaineering and other related outdoor activites are potentially hazardous.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
BuyYaktrax - On Sale Now!