Intense strobe light visible up to 2 miles (3.2 km). Waterproof and corrosion resistant case. New attachment pin engages top cap; prevents accidental disassembly.
Designed to meet the demands of sea, ideal for car, boat crew, campers, crisis or whenever a reliable efficient light is needed. Slim, lightweight design. Comes with steel clip and adjustable Velcro strap; can be mounted on bicycle frame, pole, etc. USCG approved life preserver emergency signaling strobe. #280-017-PS152
Questions about shipping?
Availability: Usually ships next business day
- Size: 6 x 1.6 in (15.3 x 4 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz (74 g)
- Material: Rugged, impact and temperature resistant ABS
- Color: International orange
- Operation: Twist "ON/OFF" control can be operated by gloved hands and in adverse conditions
- Operational Life: More than 8 hours @ 30°F (-1°C)
- Waterproof: Up to 10 ft (3.1 m)
- Accessories: P/N 9433 C-Clip Rescue Light Adapter for Inflatable PFDs,
- P/N 1083 Dated Lithium Batteries
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional 360°
- Visibility: High intensity strobe light is visible up to 2 miles (3.2 km)
- Flash Rate: 60 ± 10 flashes per minute nominal
- Lamp: Xenon flash tube
- Battery Type: 2 "AA" alkaline or 1.5V lithium, release pin before battery replacement
- Certification: USCG 161.012/41/0 approved with 2 "AA" lithium batteries; CE Certified
|Copyright 2012 GreatOutdoorsDepot.com. All rights reserved.
WARNING! Some aspects of mountaineering and other related outdoor activites are potentially hazardous.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
BuyYaktrax - On Sale Now!